Watch the sunrise, then check the surf from your balcony, or enjoy a leisurely stroll along the beach directly across the road.
What a perfect way to start your day! Watch the sunrise, then check the surf from your balcony, or enjoy a leisurely stroll along the beach which is directly across from this ideally located unit.
With a tenant currently in place, this is perfect for the investor or someone that is happy to wait to enjoy the chilled lifestyle that the Sunshine Coast provides situated only minutes to Kawana Shoppingworld, close to public transport, local cafes and restaurants, La Balsa Park, the local patrolled beach and Kawana Surf Club.
The deceased estate two bedroom, one bathroom unit features an additional 24M2 studio/workshop to tinker in, ceiling fans in both bedrooms, split cycle air conditioning in the living room, built-in robes, security screens, private swimming pool and barbeque area for the complex residents, a carport and fully landscaped grounds.
The open plan living and dining area takes in those beautiful sea breezes and you can enjoy a drink on your balcony while admiring the view.
An opportunity not to be missed, this deceased estate is sure to satisfy the astute buyer!
Features of the property:
- Deceased estate
- Directly across from the beach
- Magnificent ocean views, watch the ships sail by
- 2 bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Air conditioning in the living area
- Recently updated kitchen, gas cooktop, electric oven
- Private swimming pool for residents
- Close to public transport
- Walking distance to shopping centre, cafes and restaurants
- Developers take note 2266M2 of land divided by 8 units
This area is the quiet achiever on the waterfront with many original homes still existing with their first owners, who've kept this beautiful area as laid back as possible.