This property is positioned overlooking the junction of multiple waterways & boasts a 21m wide frontage, sandy beach, pontoon and safe ocean access.
This is your opportunity to secure a dream waterfront lifestyle in one of Queensland's most desirable suburbs, located in one of the most sought-after streets in Mooloolaba, at the pinnacle of a quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by prestigious homes.
Boasting a 21m canal frontage with sandy beach and pontoon, this property has wide water views. Positioned overlooking the junction of multiple waterways you will be afforded a rare degree of privacy for absolute waterfront living.
An enviable lifestyle is on offer, where you can take the kayak, boat, or bike to the heart of vibrant Mooloolaba with its plethora of restaurants, boutiques, and renowned main beach. For the avid fisherman, you will have safe direct ocean access only 10 minutes away.
This character filled home features four good sized bedrooms, with the ensuited master and spacious living/dining areas enjoying a backdrop of expansive water views. There is a functional kitchen including granite benchtops, and for those balmy summer evenings dine alfresco in the undercover outdoor area. With a private façade and double garaging this property is sure to appeal to a broad range of buyers, including families, lifestyle buyers and astute investors.
- Private aspect with wide water views and safe ocean access
- 21m wide canal frontage, sandy beach, pontoon in place
- Prestigious quiet cul-de-sac location
- Master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite and serene water views to wake up to
- Entertainers delight, spacious living/dining areas opening onto the waterway
- Only moments to the popular dining and shopping precinct of Mooloolaba Beach
- Short drive to the new Sunshine Coast University Hospital and major shopping centres
With the waterfront market in Mooloolaba on the up and up, and major infrastructure projects on the Sunshine Coast underway, now is the time to invest in the ultimate waterfront lifestyle and reap the capital growth!
Arrange your inspection with Trevor & Glenys Martin on 0400 818 777.
Located on the eastern side of Brisbane Road, the deepwater section of Mooloolaba consists of four streets; Culbara Street, Elanora Avenue, Carwoola Crescent and Neerim Drive.