Renovate or build your dream home on this perfectly positioned north east facing property with 18.1m deepwater frontage.
This prime north east facing single level deep waterfront home is the one you've been waiting for!
Perfectly positioned to build your dream home, or renovate and take advantage of this wonderful setting on the tightly held Buddina waterfront. Situated in one of the widest canals in the system, which enjoys fantastic waterflow that even dolphins and their families love to visit.
- 728m2 block with 18.1m deepwater frontage
- Prime north east facing aspect
- Boat ramp and slip onsite
- 3 bedrooms, 1970's built brick home
- Solar panels & Solarhart water heater
- Boat, kayak, or fish from home
- Easy stroll to Point Cartwright Reserve, with its parklands, walkways, and beach
- Conveniently close to local cafes, shops, schools, and Kawana Shoppingworld
- Only 10 mins drive to the thriving Sunshine Coast University hospital precinct
Bring your imagination and get in fast, this rare opportunity won't last!
Arrange your inspection with Trevor & Glenys Martin on 0400 818 777.
This area is the quiet achiever on the waterfront with many original homes still existing with their first owners, who've kept this beautiful area as laid back as possible.