Rare opportunity to buy into dress circle location on Harbour Parade.
Positioned directly opposite the panoramic Mooloolah River, with scenic La Balsa Park and stunning ocean vistas from Point Cartwright only moments from your doorstep, number 21 Harbour Parade is a trophy location.
Offered for the first time in 30 years, the original style cottage is immaculate and makes for a perfect low maintenance holiday property or idyllic lifestyle home.
- Charming & solidly built original cottage
- Set on 607m2 parcel of prime land
- Low maintenance grounds with level grassed area for pets and children to play
- Direct ocean access from the nearby boat ramp
- Front row seating to watch the Xmas boat parade and New Year and Australia Day fireworks displays
- Conveniently close to local cafes, shops, schools, and Kawana Shoppingworld
- Only 10 mins drive to the thriving Sunshine Coast University hospital precinct
Imagine the possibilities: take a morning stroll along the pristine coastal tracks, launch your jet ski or kayak for some fun on the water, throw a line in for a spot of fishing, or simply relax with your friends and family in the beautiful parklands, all without your car leaving the garage!
This is your opportunity to purchase a truly enviable holiday lifestyle in one of the Sunshine Coasts premier locations.
This area is the quiet achiever on the waterfront with many original homes still existing with their first owners, who've kept this beautiful area as laid back as possible.