Imagine living in the sought-after Deepwater complex where you can wake up, relax and enjoy your morning coffee on the generous balcony and feel like you can reach out and touch the water.
Indulge in a waterfront lifestyle in one of the biggest apartments at 328sqm, set on the fourth floor in the eastern corner boasting a perfect Northern aspect with big long views overlooking Jessica Haven on the deep waterfront in Minyama.
Designed to impress, this three-bedroom penthouse apartment features an open plan with galley style kitchen and light-filled living and dining spaces set to a backdrop of glistening water views. The ensuited master bedroom has glorious views and opens to the balcony, and an additional two bedrooms are well-proportioned with built-in robes.
When it’s time to gather family and friends the massive rooftop is the perfect place to entertain in style. A large, solid staircase leads to this area that features a spacious covered BBQ area and views encompassing Mooloolaba’s skyline and beyond.
You can leave your car at home as this location is perfect with everything at your front door including bus transport. You’re central to local amenities, medical facilities, IGA, the new improved Kawana Shoppingworld with cinemas opening soon, cafés and restaurants, and only 5 minutes’ drive Mooloolaba beach.
Original owners bought *one the *best* when Deepwater was originally launched in 2002 and are now ready to move on.
The lifestyle you’ve always wanted is waiting here for you on the waterfront. It will be like you are on holidays every day!
– Light and airy with 9ft ceilings, air-conditioned, internal laundry
– First-class facilities, 25m lap pool, free-form pool, spa, sauna, shower, and BBQ area
– Boardwalk on the water’s edge; paddle, fish and play from home
– Front row seat for watching the Xmas Boat Parade
– Secure intercom entry, two car basement parking and storage cage
– Everything at your front door
– Short stroll to local amenities, restaurants, Kawana Shoppingworld, and Jessica Park
– 5 mins drive to pristine beaches, and popular walking tracks around Point Cartwright
– 10 mins drive to new Sunshine Coast University Hospital and Health Hub
– Ideal for a range of buyers from homeowners, empty nesters and investors alike
To arrange an inspection call Trevor Martin on 0400 818 777.