You’ll love starting your day at 307/11 Nicklin Way Minyama, enjoying picturesque water views over Jessica Haven at this north facing three-bedroom apartment on the third floor at popular Deepwater Resort Minyama.
With relaxed living in mind the spacious layout is functional with an entertainer’s balcony to watch the activities on the waterfront and offers wonderful resort style facilities for your family and visitors to enjoy.
– Private northern aspect, large picture windows capture glorious water views
– Ensuited master bedroom with views, opens onto the spacious balcony
– Well-appointed kitchen, granite benchtops, breakfast bar
– Light and airy with 9ft ceilings, ducted air conditioning, internal laundry
– Tiled throughout with carpets in bedrooms
– First-class facilities with heated swimming pool, kids pool, spa and BBQ area
– Boardwalk on the water’s edge; paddle, fish and play from home
– Secure intercom entry, lift access, basement parking, easy access to outdoor areas
– Easy stroll to local amenities, vibrant Kawana Shoppingworld, cinemas & restaurants
– 5 mins drive to pristine beaches, and popular walking tracks around Point Cartwright
– 10 mins drive to new Sunshine Coast University Hospital precinct
If you don’t want to bring the car, you’re in the perfect location with everything at your doorstep from local amenities, medical facilities, IGA, the new improved Kawana Shoppingworld with cinemas, cafés and restaurants, bus transport, and only 5 minutes’ drive to Mooloolaba or Buddina beach.
You will love everything that Deepwater Resort Minyama offers at the doorstep.