Offering potential for future growth, this neat and tidy lowset brick family home features four bedrooms, two bathrooms, multiple spacious dining and living areas, and is set on a massive 1062m2 allotment that backs onto one of the coast’s best kept secrets; Jessica Park that has a duck pond, cricket oval, basketball court, fenced children’s playground and picnic facilities.
– Massive 1062m2 allotment backing onto lovely Jessica Park
– Solid and spacious four-bedroom, two-bathroom home
– Good layout with multiple large living and dining areas
– Central kitchen with walk-in pantry, internal laundry
– Master ensuited, all bedrooms with built-in robes
– Fans throughout, air conditioner in bedroom and living room
– Relaxing outdoor covered entertaining area overlooking lawns
– Plenty of backyard that family and pets will love
– Huge 6 x 7.5 metre shed with two roller doors at the rear of the property
– Side access for multiple boats/caravans
– Double garaging and off-street parking
– Highly sought-after location
– Conveniently close to Mooloolah River, bus transport and local amenities
– Opportunity knocks – great renovator, first home or rental investment
You’ll enjoy an active lifestyle situated so close to the Mooloolah River, walkways and cycle paths, and conveniently close to local amenities and bus transport, including medical facilities, local IGA, restaurant precinct & cafés, improved Kawana Shoppingworld with cinemas, pristine local beaches, and the new hospital precinct nearby.
Contact Trevor Martin on 0400 818 777 to inspect.