6 Currong Street, Minyama is quietly set in a sought-after close to everything location, this single level brick home is situated within 400 metres to the Mooloolah River, cycle and walking tracks, and is the perfect place to walk your dog or enjoy a kayak or paddleboard close to home.
This neat and tidy property offers the potential to add your own style with three well-scaled bedrooms; the master bedroom is ensuited with a walk-in robe. The kitchen is open, light and airy with a spacious family area and dining/lounge room, main bathroom and laundry.
Outside, there’s a private and easily maintained backyard with a covered patio to relax, fire up the BBQ, entertain and enjoy watching the kids happily playing.
The allotment is 570m2 and very low maintenance and secure with side gates, two car garaging with internal access and off-street parking with room for a boat or caravan.
You’ll love the convenience of taking an easy stroll to fabulous local amenities, Jessica Park, Kawana Shoppingworld, restaurants and cinemas. Bus transport is also close by.
For beach lovers, it’s a hop, skip and a jump to nearby pristine patrolled beaches that the Sunshine Coast is famous for.
Suited to a broad range of buyers including families and investors, or those looking to downsize without the body corporate fees – this is a great investment opportunity in this family friendly area.
Waiting for a new owner – call Trevor on 0400 818 777 to arrange your inspection today.
– Light and airy open kitchen with loads of storage
– Spacious family area, dining/lounge room, neutral tones throughout
– Air-conditioning in living room, ceiling fan in master bedroom
– Level 570m2 allotment, private backyard, garden shed
– Covered patio for outdoor entertaining
– Two car garaging, off-street parking with room for boat/caravan
– Pristine patrolled coastal beaches nearby
– Close to the new Sunshine Coast Hospital, University & Airport
– Just over an hour’s drive to Brisbane